- Telecourse students may view telecourse DVDs on campus in the Learning Assistance Center, D300. You will need a current PCC student photo identification card to view the telecourse materials. Check for LAC hours.
- You may also check out DVDs for the telecourse classes for a 24-hour period from the PCC Library. Quantities are limited. For more information, call (626) 585-7174.
- DVDs are available for purchase in the PCC Bookstore. For more information, call (626) 585-7378.
- DVDs for social science courses are also available for viewing in the Social Science Learning Center, rm. C337. Check for hours of the Social Sciences Learning Center and call (626) 585-3055 for availability.
- Telecourse students can order DVDs or video streaming services on-line from INTELECOM. For guidelines and ordering go to www.intelecom.org and click on the “Student Store” icon.
- If you live in Pasadena or Altadena, telecourses will air in half hour increments on CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS CABLE, channel 96. Check your programs package to see if channel 96 is available.
6:30PM – Astronomy 14: Observations and Theories
7:00PM – History 7A: The Unfifnished Nation Part 1
7:30PM – History 7B: The Unfinished Nation Part 2
8:00PM – Political Science 1: Framework for Democracy
8:30PM – Psychology 1: Inside Out
9:00PM – Psychology 24: Transitions Throughout the Lifespan
9:30PM – Sociology 1: The way We Live
Last Updated on: February 1, 2017 @ 12:15 pm